Parents are welcome to walk their child to their classroom on the first day of school.
● Do not park in the car line, please park in designated areas. Let’s keep the line moving.
● Please ensure your teacher knows how your child is getting home from school the first
day, the first week and thereafter.
● If/when changes to transportation occur, please send a note to your child’s teacher with
the following information:
○ Child’s name
○ Teacher’s name
○ Address and/or bus # (you can call 870-425-1240 to find out bus numbers)
● If you ever need to contact the school with transportation changes, you MUST call before
2:00 at 870-425-1251. Dismissal time is 3:06.
● Breakfast is served daily from 7:20-7:50 a.m. If your child needs breakfast, please make
sure they are in the cafeteria before 7:50. Breakfast if free to all students.
● If you wish to eat lunch with your child, please check-in at the office before meeting them
in the cafeteria. We ask that you give us until after Labor Day to set cafeteria rules and
procedures before joining your child for lunch. Please note lunch prices: student lunches
are $2.25 and $.40 reduced; adult lunches are $3.50, please have exact change for adult
lunches. Please call the office before 9:00 if you want to order a tray.
● If you are dropping off a lunch for your child, please drop it off in the office at least 15
minutes before your child’s scheduled lunchtime.
● The morning bell rings at 8:00 a.m. Students that are dropped off after 8:00 must be
accompanied by an adult and will be counted tardy.
● When visiting our school, all visitors must enter through the office, present photo ID and
receive a visitor's badge prior to being allowed in the hallways.
● Reminder : Per Arkansas law, smoking/tobacco use is prohibited on all school campuses
- including car line.
● Reminder : It is against the law to use a cell phone while driving through a school zone
during school hours