PARENT REMINDER: All students that arrive after 8:05am must be escorted into the building and signed in by parents.
At Nelson-Wilks-Herron, we want our parents and our kids to be informed on the happenings and the best ways to get involved with our school.
We have a new website for parents and student to use called Tasseltime.
It is located at: http://www.tasseltime.com the username and password is bombers.
Tasselltime has information on financial aid, essays, scholarships, career, military,
* Afternoon car line is over at 3:30 p.m. If students are still here at 3:30 p.m., parents will be notified.
* Students picked up after 3:30 p.m. will need to come into the office and sign a late pick-up log.
· Please stay in the cafeteria while your child is with you.
· When your child’s class cleans up and lines up for dismissal, they should clean up and line up with them.
· All guests and students must follow all cafeteria rules even if not eating with their class.
Our hope is that everyone can have quality time with your child, and make good memories.
Please turn in the following items collected at NWH:
* Box Tops for Education
* Campbell's Soup labels
* Pop Tabs
* Best Choice Labels
* Town & Country receipts dated Sept. 2015 - March 2016
From the drop-down menu on the left, you can find many great resources to help you and your students succeed in school!
You can also find all the information you need about our volunteer program, PIE.